Spending the Holidays at Disneyland

I can't tell you how excited I am that the holidays are finally here! I love this time of year, and the warmth that it gives you inside. Disneyland just put up their holiday site and it's so beautiful!! The first chance we get, I can't wait to go. When we go, I will make sure to take lots of pictures and share them with you all. In the mean time you can get a feel of what it is like inside Disneyland during the holidays by visiting Holidays at Disneyland. See Sleeping Beauty's Castle lit up for the holidays with more than 50,000 lights! You can also find information on where to find Santa and his reindeer in Frontierland. It's been years since I have been to Disneyland during the holdiays. I am so excited now that we have our passes that I am sure we will make several trips there this holiday season.

Holidays at Disneyland starts November 13th through January 3rd, 2010

2 comments:

Andrea Kruse said...

Lucky, lucky ducky! I went to Disneyland for the first time as an adult and it was during the holidays. Disneyland does an amazing job of putting people in the holiday spirit! I can't wait till my kiddos are old enough to take, and I need to take them during the holidays at least once. Have fun!!!

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

I'm sure during the holidays its even a more magical place with all the lights, a childs dream come true. Happy New Year! It will be here in 2 more hours! julie
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com