Walking With Dinosaurs


So we've all seen the commercial and have wondered - what is this all about??? I know I did. But what goes through my mind next is......is this appropriate for my youngest children who are five and seven years old? I have talked to a few who have attended this event in the past and said we have nothing to worry about...but she does not know my daughter :) LOL!! I'm so nervous at how she will react to the show when we go this coming week. I will have pictures and a full report on the show after we attend.

Walking With Dinosaurs
includes 15 life-sized dinosaurs sharing their story of their 200 million year domination of life on earth. I'm excited just as much as the boys are! Should be a fun, exciting and even educational!

Walking With Dinosaurs will be in Southern California September 1st through the 12Th making stops in both Orange County and Los Angeles. Visit www.dinosaurlive.com for ticket prices, dates and more information.

No comments: