Toys"R"Us Mom

**Disclosure: I will received a gift card and goodie bag for my involvement in this promotion.

Who doesn't love spending time roaming around Toys"R"Us?? They seem to have been around for as long as I can remember and now when I take my own children we seem to spend hours looking and playing with some cool toys! We've all heard the saying "I want to be a Toys"R"Us kid" I'm sure we'll find our kids singing that phase the closer and closer we get to the holidays!

Now it's our turn! "I want to be a Toys"R"Us Mom" is the new hit phase and I'm singing it!! Yes, you sing it once, it's in your head for a while! LOL! Toys"R"Us will be celebrating Mom's at their Grand Opening next week, September 17th in Alhambra, CA. (Nationwide - so check the link below!)

Toys “R” Us is inviting Moms (and Dads, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Friends) to join the I want to be a Toys R Us Mom Promotion!

Locate a Grand Opening or Re-Opening near you by visiting I Want to Be a Toys R Us Mom. Find the state you live in, download your ‘secret coupon’ and redeem it on Grand Opening/Re-Opening Weekend to reveal your shopping discount.

If that is not enough, be one of the first 100 people though the door Friday morning at 9:30 a.m. of opening weekend to receive your free gift bag valued at over $100!


Hope to see you in Alhambra next week........


Toys"R"Us - Alhambra - Opens at 10am on September 17th
2500 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Alhambra, CA 91802

*The first 100 moms in-store beginning at 9:30am on the Friday of each Grand Opening weekend will receive a complementary gift bag. Limit one per customer. Available while supplies last.

No comments: